Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Time and Motivation...

I have no idea where the time has gone... I feel like I have been on a spin cycle of my own that has abruptly stopped.

Every one of my past "weekends" I have headed up to Astoria, but this weekend I really don't have enough gas money to head up there. And my motivation is about zip. It's cloudy with some sun breaks, but I am not accomplishing much.

I am in the adult lodge, watching some tv and need to write some emails.

* * *

I got those emails written. But I only received one reply, so I really have no idea if people get my emails or if people really do not respond to emails. The response I received was polite, but negative.

* * *

The following week, the sun was shining, and I felt my hair was not looking its best, so I

No comments:

Post a Comment